Search through the list or calendar to find classes that fit your needs. After you purchase the A Sound Beginning Complete Package you will become a Member on our site. You can then log in with your Members account to register for upcoming classes.
ORANGE - On Your Mark, Let's Go (VIRTUAL CLASS)
ORANGE Class Focus - On Your MARK, Let's GO (VIRTUAL CLASS)
THIS IS THE CLASS THAT MUST BE TAKEN FIRST. Let’s get started with the first steps on the Path to Success by:
- Using SOUND and SCENT to help provide a calm environment for your dog
- Learning how dogs communicate and how your own body language is interpreted by them
- Using marker based training for a totally positive approach to a healthy learning environment for both you and your dog
- Avoiding conflict - Safely prevent guarding of resources by learning how to handle food, toys, and objects of value
- Using a Safe Place to help your dog comfortably fit in to his new home
- Teaching acceptance of handling and grooming
- Increase good behavior by learning how to capture and reinforce
- Name Recognition (Attention)
- Sit (Say Please!)
- Touch (Management)
Note: Included with your purchase of the Complete Package you will receive a Clicker set and a Sniff-ITTM collar attachment to be used in future classes with your dog.
Class will begin promptly so please plan to log in 10 minutes before the class start time.
|Event date||11-30-2022 7:30 pm CT|
|Event End Date||11-30-2022 9:00 pm CT|
|Cut off date||11-29-2022 11:55 pm CT|
|Instructor||Cassie Williams, KPA, CTP|
|Number Hours||1 1/2|
CLASSES are available as IN-PERSON (Chicagoland) or VIRTUAL (anywhere).
- Monday’s -- 6:00pm CT (Virtual)
- Tuesday’s -- 6:30pm CT (Geneva)
- Wednesday’s -- 6:00pm CT (Virtual)